Product Marketing Manager
main purpose of the job
Support the Senior Product Marketing Manager in providing a set of measurable product propositions and product marketing collateral for the sales and marketing teams to execute upon, built upon understanding the markets and verticals that the company operates within now and future plans.
read the full job description
· Support detailed and consistent market research and competition analysis for our key sectors and geographies
· Support the execution of the product marketing strategy for the business
· Support creation of product propositions for our key sectors and development of positioning and messaging that differentiates eagle eye products in the market and emphasise customer and enduser benefits.
· Plan the launch of new products and features and communicate the context and functional collateral to support them
· Support communicating the value proposition of the products to the sales team and developing high value, powerful sales tools (including presentations and case studies) that support the selling process of our products
· Create the functional collateral that supports the pre-sales team and educate the wider business on the ‘what’ and the ‘why’
· Collaborate with the marketing team in crafting the product content of demand generation and awareness campaigns
· Measure the success of a given feature or proposition against predefined metrics