Head of Account Management
main purpose of the job
Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, the Head of Account Management will be a strong leader and support the commercial Account Management team which includes Customer Success Managers.
Responsible for an annual recurring revenue number and growing the revenue in line with company objectives through cross sell/upsell opportunities in use cases and capabilities.
A key member of the sales leadership team by contributing to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets and being an ambassador for Eagle Eye culture. Were passionate about forging long-term strategic client partnerships.
• Own Account Planning process to achieve both Eagle Eye and client strategic goals
read the full job description
• Ownership of Eagle Eye’s NPS score
• Drive adoption of the AIR platform through continuous increase in value leading to renewal and potential for new business throughout the team
• Work with the Pre-sales, Projects and Sales Teams to ensure a seamless Customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’ and introduction for the Customer from the outset.
• Work with Account Manager’s upon activities such as customer contract renewals, proactively identifying potential growth and delivering strategic value to customers.
• Support client sales process where required
• Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
• Work with both the customer and Account Managers/Directors to set innovation agenda
• Demonstrate and establish great client rapport to build relationships and trust
• Review and understand transactional reporting on customer
• Flag areas of risk to the business
• Act as an “escalation point” in the event of urgent operational issues, or where the customer has escalated, until resolution
• Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
• Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the Eagle Eye team and culture.
• Schedule and host team meetings
• Responsible for team motivation, objective setting, appraisals, 1-1s and performance management with the team