Working as a senior member of the Account Management team, responsible for the largest and most strategic client relationships. The objective to create and retain long term, valuable partnerships along with assisting our client realise the benefits of the Platform as it rolls out to their business. Achieve an annual quota by growing the revenue within each account by identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell clients, assisting with prospecting, and ensuring clients receive the “purple” standard.
• Own account planning process to achieve both Eagle Eye and client strategic goals
• Drive adoption of the AIR platform through continuous increase in value leading to renewal and potential for new business throughout the team
• Work with the Pre-sales, Projects and extended Sales Teams
• Work with account and exec to create strategies
• Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
• Demonstrate and establish great client rapport to build relationships and trust
• Review and understand transactional reporting on customer
• Flag areas of rick to the business
• Manage own forecast to the business weekly
• Management of CRM data
• Travel to client premises
• Deliver excellent relationship management to clients
• Work strategically with clients to identify business needs that can be addressed by commercial opportunities for Eagle Eye
• Ensure client retention is maximised as well as upselling and cross selling the Eagle Eye product portfolio.
• Act as a “escalation point” in the event of urgent operational issues, or where the customer has escalated, until resolution
• Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
• Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the Eagle Eye team and culture.
read the full job description